Tuesday, 18 October 2016

SHORTLISTED | COSMOPOLITAN INFLUENCER AWARDS #Eek!


You know that feeling where you want to dance around the kitchen in just your pants with a glass of wine and a slightly old (but still completely edible) doughnut? Ya, well that was me yesterday...



Having just got home from work I was relaxing elegantly (read: slumping inelegantly) on the sofa when I discovered an absolute CORKER of an email in my inbox from Cosmopolitan! To hear the news that I had been shortlisted for 'Best Fashion Influencer' in their 2016 Influencer Awards led to quite a lot of this...




Swiftly followed by... 




None of it was cool. 

You can now assume that I'm casually hunting for a new dress...(IRL: manically tearing through my wardrobe with a pair of tights stuck to my bottom and screaming because I have nothing to wear). 

I also wanted to say a HUGE thank you to those of you who took the time to nominate me! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Just think, YOU made me dance around un-cooly A LOT last night. If that's not a life-time achievement I'm not sure what is. 

Anyway, enough of my blathering, you can shop my flatlay below...



SHOP MY FLATLAY:







Share:

2 comments

  1. Congratulations ! And well deserved. I know I don't comment often, but I am here reading.I also know how hard you work and the amount of effort you put in. Good luck, I hope you win x
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie - thanks so much for this really lovely comment :)
    It's lovely to hear from you - thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig