Monday, 1 August 2016

MONSOON | ROSE GOLD #fragrancegoals


If you're looking for a truly delicious, affordable summer scent this 2016, Monsoon's Rose Gold fragrance is the one...


This delicate perfume is ideal for taking to the summer days in (and, I've already had a compliment on it this morning sitting at my desk)... 

This little beaut exudes the perfect amount of glamour for a daytime-through-to-night scent. Fall in love with its top notes of sparkling soft lemon and the velvety rose that lies beneath. As its base notes are made up of Eastern woods, vanilla, mosses, musk and balsamic amber, I knew it would be one for me. I can't seem to resist anything with a musk and vanilla in it! And, at £35 it's a steal!

Click here to discover and shop Monsoon's Rose Gold fragrance. 






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig