Monday, 1 August 2016

GODDIVA | AW16


If you’ve seen my latest style post ‘AFTERNOON | GLAMOUR’ and ‘J U M P S U I T | C H I C’ you’ll know that I’ve got a bit of a crush on the label, GODDIVA

Perfect for that need-to-wow moment, be it cocktails with the girls, a night out, a big event or a wedding, the brand’s always got a little something that will work, and it’s new collection is no different. 



Designed in-house by their creative team and manufactured in the UK, they’re a proud British brand that you need to know about. Get ready to embrace a gorgeous, rose gold back-less beauty which showcases enough sequins to sink a ship, a demure black number with lace detailed sleeves, a show-stopper of a red dress that will leave him with his mouth open and much, much more. It’s definitely a collection to acquire for your AW16 wardrobe…


Click here to discover more from GODDIVA (and shop #obvs).  



All images are sourced from GODDIVA 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig