Monday, 22 August 2016

G L E A M


If you've been following the blog for a while now, you'll have potentially picked up on my love for marble, sterling silver jewellery and jewellery brand, Acexspade...

Not only did Acexspade cater for my marble obsession (see here) but they're latest drop incorporates a lot of beautiful sterling silver rings (perfect for stacking) and on-trend chokers that are just dying to be paired with deep-V necklines...

Shop my latest flatlay further down the post...



SHOP MY FLATLAY

Sterling silver rings: Acexspade (shop here)
Iona Choker in Silver: Acexspade (shop here)
Trisha Cuff in Silver: Acexspade (shop here













Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig