Thursday, 7 July 2016

WALLPAPER | DREAMING



So, after moving house this Monday, I can officially confirm that said moving can be pretty much summed up by the below...




Not only is it 100% stressful (and I have bruises where you most definitely shouldn't ever get bruises) but it involves a LOT of lifting (something which isn't my, ahem, strong point). Anywho, one good thing is, we're literally in and now the good stuff can begin: i.e. the decoration and design (and planning and hours spent envisioning with wine etc. etc.) my new BLOGGING SPACE. 

Oh yes, it's happening (it's HAPPENING HUSBAND!). I'm looking to wallpaper the smallest of our three bedrooms and turn it into a work-space-come-shoot-space. And, one of the best places to start for wallpaper with STYLE? Murals Wallpaper. Take a peek at the SERIOUSLY cool options (and these are literally only a tiny amount of what they offer wallpaper-wise on the site) that I'm currently lusting over below...

For more information on Murals Wallpaper click here


SHOP ABOVE: California Palms Wall Mural


SHOP: City Wall Mural 


SHOP: Clean White Brick Wall Mural


SHOP: Thai Shore Wall Mural


SHOP: White Slats Wall Mural


SHOP: Ocean Crevice Wall Mural 



All images are sourced from Murals Wallpaper 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig