Wednesday, 13 July 2016

THE DESK PLAN


SHOP (above):
 Pineapple Jewellery Stand, £20, and Cactus Jewellery Stand, £26, both Oliver Bonas  

Moving house makes me feel...




as well as...





But anyway, it DOES mean (because we finally have a third bedroom) that I can create the blogging space of my DREAMS (the Husband doesn't know yet, but I'm sure he'll come round). In the meantime, here's what I've been desk dreaming over today...



SHOP: Astro Atelier Clamp. £180, Astro


SHOP: Kate Spade New York Telegram Notepad, £10, Amara / Kate Spade New York "Keep It Together" Stapler, £24, Amara / Kate Spade New York "Pretty Little Thing" Mini Notebook, £12, Amara / HAY Scissors in brass, £9, Amara 


SHOP: Pink&Blue Wall Mural, £261, PIXERS 


SHOP: Copper Pipe Letter Rack, £29, Lime Lace


SHOP: Tent Mirrored Base Terrarium, £16, and Peak Mirrored Base Terrarium, £27, both Oliver Bonas 



SHOP: You Say by Gugi Goo, Original Abstract Painting (70x100cm), £500, FineArtSeen


SHOP: Form Office set up featuring Form Konnect 1x1 and 2x1 Cubes in White, Form at B&Q


Share:

2 comments

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig