Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Take 20 & just R E L A X


I often feel like I'm continuously rushing around, yet, I'm ALWAYS late! (My friends will be nodding their heads to this). I'm currently reading Thrive by Arianna Huffington (definitely worth a read - click here to find) and even though I'm only a few pages in, I'm already starting to think about the negatives of working over-hard and burning out. Because, in the end, it's not even productive work you're doing when you're really tired....so it's time to R E L A X with a new beauty brand I've found (for, you know, at least 20mins)... 


Sooth those aching limbs (and that manic mind) mid-week with Ameliorate, the luxury beauty collection that cleanses all round...

When testing out Ameliorate, the first thing that hit me was the beautifully clean smell of each product. I love the smell of fresh, clean soap - and both the Ameliorate Shower Cream and Bathing Powder smelt of this. I felt instantly clean, and most importantly, refreshed... 


Now this is the way to chill out people...


If you've got dry skin, then the brand's Smoothing Shower Cream is a must-have. Containing natural oils it promises to be kind to skin, and moisturise while cleansing. The Ameliorate Skin Softening Bathing Powder is not only fun to dish out (it comes with its own mini scoop #hurrah) but it creates a soothing bath to soak in. And, once again, it provides that just-needed comfort for dry skin (without stripping skin of its own natural moisture!). 

So go on! Take half an hour out of your busy day (without any phones, tablets, devices etc) and just CHILL. It's definitely worth it, for now and in the long run too... 

Ameliorate is available here on Amazon. 





Share:

1 comment

  1. I've just installed iStripper, so I can watch the best virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig