Tuesday, 14 June 2016

THE YEAR OF THE CURL | with Kerastase

If you didn't know already, it's THE YEAR OF THE CURL people (well, I personally think any year is the year of the curl...but this might be because I have curly hair)...


But, anyway...CHEERS TO THE MIGHTY CURL!!!!...






To celebrate in style, why not fall heavily in love with Kérastase's new Discipline Curl Idéal Collection. I tressed-drove the new shape-in-motion products on my own curls to see how they would react! 






The collection's Kérastase Discipline Cleansing Conditioner Curl Idéal is more than just an ordinary cleanser. What I liked about it though was the fact it didn't remove the moisture from my hair, as often my curls can dry out quite quickly, especially if you dye your hair (like me) and dry your curls using heat. Fabulously though, this beauts' formula has been created to improve fibre elasticity and the smoothness of the hair's surface without removing or stripping the hair of oils...*music to my ears*. Followed by their intense haircare masque and mousse, it's the perfect recipe for bouncy, healthy curls. And, don't forget to try out the collection's Kérastase Discipline Oléo Curl product too, as it's perfect (with its built in Xylose - a thermo-protective agent) for if like me, you use a diffuser to dry your curls after washing your hair.

Shop the new Kérastase collection HERE









Share:

1 comment

  1. wow, amazing post as always.your blog always great and useful.thanks for sharing such a great blog.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig