Saturday, 11 June 2016

How to completely mess-up the ART OF MOVING


It turns out we have to move, and not only does that throw up a few concerns (i.e. lack of wifi mainly  #bloggerproblems), but it also leads me to do both of the following...

SHOP: Ro Palm Orangery Bench (shop), Ro Palm Print Cushion (shop), Ro Palm Orangery Chair (shop), Ro Palm Orangery Stool (shop), all Oliver Bonas 

#1 Avoid any type of packing at all costs
#2 Lazily day dream about interiors, when IRL none of this will happen because I haven't packed

SERIOUSLY. This is me: 


THOUGHTS: 'It's FINE. Totally fine. I don't need to pack. I don't need to pack yet, anyway. It's fine. I'll do it tomorrow. I'm hungry. It's fine. Did I eat the last of that doughnut? Yes, I'll pack tomorrow. No problem. I'll be totally on it. Like ON IT on it. ALL OVER IT.' 

*DAY OF MOVE*

ME: 'F***' 


You see? So, I might as well share my current interior lusts with you - so it's not a COMPLETE waste of time. The new house is going to have gorgeous bare wooden floors (something I've been dreaming about since a trip to Laura Ashley became EXTREMELY EXCITING rather than 'I'll sit on the stairs for, like, EVER, while my parents choose between two wallpaper designs which look exactly the same')... 


SHOP: Moll unique T7 desk, Moll Funktionsmöbel (shop)

SHOP: Gold Pineapple, Living by Christiane Lemieux at House of Fraser (shop) | Luxe High Sider Table, Oliver Bonas (shop) | 'Fior di Bacio' Scented Candle, £363.85, Fornasetti at FarFetch (shop)

SHOP: Set Of Four Heart Teaspoons £19 (shop) | Set Of Four Geo Teaspoons £19 (shop)

SHOP: Marble Kitchen Accessories (shop

SHOP: High Table Luxe Marble (shop) | Monochrome Hudson Pouffe (shop) | Ponti Table Lamp (shop) all Oliver Bonas

SHOP: Marble Chopping Board, Grace & Glory (shop)

SHOP: Marble Pinch Pot & Tray Set, Oliver Bonas (shop


SHOP: Timber + Marble Stool, Cranmore Home (shop)


P.s. How amazing is this gorgeous Mojito Beach Wear Slip Dress, £39.50, from Oliver Bonas? (shop here)....
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig