Friday, 24 June 2016

5 FRIDAY DAYDREAMS

    Image edited with the DeluxeFX App 

So, the things I've been DAY DREAMING about today are: 
#1 A CHANEL BAG (#OBVS) 

A 2.55 to be exact. In either black or camel. Well, scrap that, if we're talking about dreaming of things, then in black AND camel...(cue MANY CHANEL-inspired gifs):






#2 Some SERIOUS jet-setting...

Somewhere tropical and HOT where lying on a sun lounger in a bikini with a sunhat that says 'beach hair don't care' and holding a giant cocktail is compulsory...




#3 Becoming ANNA WINTOUR's & Grace Coddington's BFF... 

Duh. 


#4 And Choupette's of course (not to mention Karl's)... 



#5 Experiencing DOUGHNUT FEAR

I.e. Trying to remember whether or not I finished that damn doughnut I left on the side this morning...



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig