Friday, 27 May 2016

What's in my bag | with KNOMO LONDON


So, for starters - how SUPER CUTE is this KNOMO LONDON mini rucksack? #LOVE
And, it's pretty darn nifty too when it comes to organising your stuff. If you're like me, and can't pack a bag practically (picture me trying to stuff five copies of vintage VOGUES in here) then it's a total SAVIOUR. With it's array of handy pockets it's got somewhere to pop all of your essentials...

SHOP MY KNOMO BAG BELOW:

Mini Beaux in 'Paper', KNOMO LONDON (shop)
Sunglasses: Quay Australia (shop)
Marble notebook: Ohh Deer at Urban Outfitters (shop)
Coffee travel cup: KATE SPADE (shop)
Watch: Michael Kors (shop similar)
Eyeshadow palette: YSL (shop similar)
Purse: Ted Baker (shop similar)






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig