Thursday, 7 April 2016

WHAT A WEEK


I feel like this week has been one of those weeks. You know the ones, where everything just seems to be a little BONKERS? So, I thought I'd present you guys with a little round up, you know, a post which really condenses my week into a succinct list (ridiculous details and all...)







THE WEEKEND: Hen do in Bath. 
WHAT HAPPENED? Much wine was consumed during this period, not only this but I discovered I have a unique, undiscovered talent for sticking sequins to my face. On a more serious note, I'm giving a massive (slightly geeky) thumbs up to Bath - the shopping was #onfleek. 





at 1am...






MONDAY: MONDAY SUCKS
WHAT HAPPENED? I reversed my (new) car into a wall. Our own wall. On our own drive way. And, I knocked down said wall..like, all OVER the pavement. The worst bit was I could see a man walking his dog in my rearview mirror and the shocked, weird expression on his face...while I pretended it wasn't happening... 




MAN'S FACE was ALL:





TUESDAY: RECOVERY FROM CAR / WALL ACCIDENT & new label lust arose 
WHAT HAPPENED: I did not reverse into wall with my car. Hurrah. I did fall in COMPLETE and UTTER insane LOVE with label, Jaded London...



WEDNESDAY: AW16 PRESS DAYS in LONDON
WHAT HAPPENED: I stepped foot inside the Christian Louboutin offices and nearly lost myself over the DREAMY array of accessories laid out in front of me (honestly, I think my mouth was open for a good 60% of the time that I was there...). I also stopped by the Mondrian Hotel (#ilovethishotel) for a meeting and fell in love with KATE SPADE'S new AW16 line...#nobrainer 








Love this statement necklace from Rococo Jewels!  



THURSDAY: TODAY
WHAT HAPPENED: I'll keep you updated. But, so far I have managed to not crash said now-dented car...
P.s. the husband was NOT happy. 

SATURDAY: THIS WEEKEND 
WHAT HAPPENED: Who knows yet, I'm turning 27 years of old...so I think a VAT of vino is in order. 

You can also stayed tuned on my instagram here...or just search @thefashionache 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig