Friday, 15 April 2016

LET'S GET ORGANISED


As it starts to (finally) feel a little bit like SPRING, I'm feeling (and I'm sure a lot of you are) like an office spring clean! I'd like to say that I'm fairly organised - but as my friends and family will happily tell you, this is NOT the case. In fact, I need my mini Mulberry organiser taped to my face in order to survive the week....
SPRING styling and organisation is, therefore, very much needed when it comes to the state of my office and blogging hub, and the arrival of this insanely cool (and aesthetically pleasing might I add) pin board means my diary and multiple lists can breathe a sigh of relief and finally have a home of their own! I've filled mine with inspiration tear sheets, invites, memories, to do lists and anything that really takes my fancy! See my layout process happen below....

Want to get organised? I hear you!
Click here to purchase the Umbra Trigon Bulletin Board in White from Amara.







Share:

2 comments

  1. I really need to get a bulletin board after seeing this, it would make for the perfect room decor addition too! Great post x
    The Style Icon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey The Style Icon :)

    Thanks for your comment! My new bulletin board really helps me too - and yes - definitely brightens up working spaces! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig