Tuesday, 19 April 2016

ENTER THE TROPICS | with Primark Homeware


Say a BIG hello to the new Primark homeware collection... and by HEAVENS is it TROPICAL #iloveit...
If you're looking for an affordable way to brings some much needed colour and style into your home this SPRING, then by GOLLY this is the collection to do it with (especially if you have quite the penchant for novelty neon lights and doughnut prints (and cacti, let's not forget the cacti). 

To say I am excited is an understatement...



...ahem...*hair flick*

But, just LOOK AT IT! 

Now, the only challenge is: how am I going to sneak all of this past the Husband? 

SCENARIO LATER THAT WEEK: The husband walks into bedroom. It looks exactly like the bedroom pictures below. I look all nonchalant/oddly smug as I burn all receipts which means nothing can be returned...(cue creepy Disney film evil laugh...)

Find out more from Primark here...














All images are source from Primark/PR Shots 
Share:

2 comments

  1. The new range looks awesome! Love all the cacti accessories and I may have to treat myself to the doughnut bedding :)

    Www.studentpaperie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rhiannon! Thanks for the comment! I know! I want it all!

    The doughnut bedding is super fun :) need it in my life! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig