Monday, 28 March 2016

SPRING PICKS | Urban Outfitters


URBAN OUTFITTERS = very dangerous territory for me as a blogger/shopper. Not only do I want to buy pretty much E V E R Y T H I N G in the entire store, but I'll want to take pictures of it all too...
That's why I've composed a post dedicated to their Spring|Summer'16 collection and my favourite picks from their press day (which was a few months back, and I know I know, I've only had time to post about now). Before you go any further, just be aware, that this is potentially the perfect place to pick up some mega cool swimwear, gym kit and ultimately MANY instagram-able accessories for your new season wardrobe. Don't say I didn't warn you....

Click here to shop like a crazy woman...











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig