Wednesday, 23 March 2016

THE RISE of the SLOGAN


ABOVE: Typed Love Print, One Must Dash Ltd (shop)


The RISE of the slogan has not only seeped into cool, urban street-wear and the catwalk, but it's also found it's way, in a DRAMATIC way, into my wardrobe. I can honestly say I'm a COMPLETE and UTTER sucker for a slogan...


There is JUST no stopping me, especially if the slogan or quote in question is fashion-related. When I saw In The Style's 'I don't need a Valentine, I need Valentino' sweater it was in my basket within mere nanoseconds. The husband is not sure though (translation: he hates it). But, it doesn't matter, as I'm completely BESOTTED. For goodness sake, I'm currently wearing 'More Issues Than Vogue' as I write this (that's a bit of a lie, I would be wearing it if I had remembered to do the washing). It's not just about the wardrobe though. I love anything adorned with a bit of witty text - a notebook, my coffee cup, wall prints, duvet covers, pillow cases, phone accessories, make-up bags, neon lights...you get the picture, and not just because they're totally 100% insta-worthy. No, because their little sayings perk up my day...

Shop some of my favourite picks at the moment below...& let me know in the comment box below what your favourite slogan picks are! 


ABOVE: 'New York baby!' t-shirt, jutebeutel (shop

ABOVE:
'Where' my beaches at?' sun hat, ASOS (shop - arriving in June'16) 
'Eat Sleep Nap Repeat' black oversized nightshirt, Pretty Little Thing (shop)
Kylie Wifi Pizza Slogan t-shirt, M&Co (shop


 ABOVE: Botti floor lamp, Delightfull (shop)


ABOVE: Hand Etched Shaving Mirror, Lime Lace (shop)

 ABOVE:
Vegas Classic Arrow Light Box - Party Time, Cult Furniture (shop
'Mermaid hair don't care' sun hat, ASOS (shop - arriving in June'16) 
Strong Mind Free Spirit Slogan Crop Sports Bra, Active in Style (shop
Black Brooklyn Body Suit, New Look (shop
Black Slogan Dramatic Top, River Island (shop


ABOVE: Speech Bubble Make-up Bag: Time For The Warpaint, The Contemporary Home (shop)

 ABOVE: Eat Play Love Repeat poster, My Sweet Prints (shop)


 ABOVE: Stanley floor lamp, Delightfull (shop)


ABOVE: Sylvia Plath Quote Writing Journal, IN-SPACES (shop



ABOVE: Room Service Print, One Must Dash Ltd (shop)
Share:

2 comments

  1. adorable post again ! :)
    Kisses,
    Tijana

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig