Monday, 28 March 2016

Silent Assembly launches in Selfridges


Ever heard of a 3D bra? No, me neither, until NOW...


When I heard that luxury lingerie brand, Silent Assembly were to be stocked in Selfridges (including their new Curvessence collection which features the 3D bra) I couldn't wait to try it! Selfridges is set to be the first store to stock the pioneering bra collection. The inspiring new bra design offers a comfortable alternative to metal under wires. Interesting, no? Instead, 3D ribs contour to the left and right sides of the body to deliver on amazing fit and feels virtually undetectable when worn. Get ready to shop it at Selfridges' new Body Studio, which will stock over 100 brands and a dedicated Silent Assembly space with exclusive styles on offer and expert fitters.  

The Body Studio at Selfridges opens on the 4th April 2016, and Silent Assembly prices start at £39. Click here to discover more. I'm trying out my own 3D bra soon - will definitely let you guys know how I get on! 




All images are sourced from Silent Assembly
Share:

2 comments

  1. Thanks Street Style City! Will definitely take a look at your blog! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig