Thursday, 3 March 2016

DESK DREAMING


ABOVE: Norsu Interiors Collection - Pastel workspace (shop)

To say I'm completely obsessed with my desk space is an understatement...

I DREAM on a regular basis of desks, pour over Pinterest - more than I should - at desk #inspo (you can check out my 'DESK GOALS' pinterest board here) and dream, imagine and revel in the many different types of desks there are out there. To say it's an important space as a blogger, is far from an exaggeration. It's the creative hub I engulf myself in, with a coffee (or a glass of wine on a late weekend evening) to plan, research and fall in love with fashion, interior design and everything our industry revolves around. It's also the way to my heart. Buy me a desk organiser or a piece of cool, unusual stationary and I'm smitten. 

Feel free to pop links to your DESK DREAM Pins below in the comment box and shop my favourite picks below!  


| SHOP MY PICKS |

Skull Desk Tidy, RED5 (shop
Vintage Camera Desk Organiser, Berry Red (shop
Umbrella Notebook, Sparrow and Wolf Shop at Etsy (shop)


ABOVE: Sitka Luxe Collection, Norsu Interiors (shop)



ABOVE: Contemporary Writing Desk with 4 drawers, Cookooland (shop)



ABOVE: Jenny Liz Rome Art Print - Lions & Bears Party, Norsu Interiors (shop)


| SHOP MY PICKS |

Engraved Pencils, Papered Heart Design at Etsy (shop)
Le sac en papier (The Paper bag), Norsu Interiors (shop)
A5 Notebook Block Paint, Oliver Bonas (shop)




ABOVE: Jenny Liz Rome Art Print - Bright Pink, Norsu Interiors (shop)



ABOVE: Desk Accessories, Norsu Interiors Collection (shop)


ABOVE: Desk Accessories, Norsu Interiors Collection (shop)


ABOVE: Dizzy Wall Lamp, Delightfull (shop)



ABOVE: Industriel Metal Office Desk 110, Tikamoon (shop)

Share:

2 comments

  1. All of those things blow my mind ! Really good choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tana! I love them all - and want them all in my living room too!

    Thanks for your lovely comment - will definitely check out your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig