Tuesday, 15 March 2016

DEER SHELVING & JET-SETTING


ABOVE: Deer Shelf Metal Small White, BEdesign (shop)

Today, on the blog, I've been drifting in and out of holiday DREAMING and interior inspiration... 


Not only (after looking at the glorious Zara homeware shots below...and because I've spilt today's lunch down my top) do I feel desperate to leave this grey, slightly damp British weather behind and jet-set off to somewhere fabulously tropical (and most importantly, HOT), but, and this may seem a little odd, I can't stop thinking about shelving. Not only is my current organisation system at home a complete and utter MESS (I'm not even sure why I referred to it as an 'organisation system' as it's totally at the other end of the spectrum), but I can't even see my own carpet and feel (often) on the brink of a tantrum because I can't find anything. Please tell me you feel the same, and your clothing isn't organised with special sticky-back labels...

All of the above is therefore the inspiration behind today's rather whimsical moodboard. Float with me as I fawn over Oliver Bonas' gold tropical spoon-wear, lust after the super-cool, super-LUXE Deer shelves from BEdesign and hide your credit card (as I have hidden mine...that's a lie, I just can't find it) when you take a peek at what Zara have to offer this SS16 with their homeware collection. 

Let me know what your favourite bits are in the comment box below (and don't forget to leave your blog link too!)...



ABOVE: Set of 4 Geo Spoons £19; Set of 4 Heart Spoons £19; Set of 4 Tropical Spoons £19; Set of 4 Tropical Bar Stirrers £18; Cocktail Jigger & Spoon Set £23, Oliver Bonas (shop)


ABOVE: Zara Homeware (shop)


ABOVE: Zara Homeware (shop)


ABOVE: Zara Homeware (shop)


ABOVE: OZ Cushion, Kelly Hoppen (shop)



ABOVE: Cactus Art Print, Etsy (shop)


ABOVE: Cactus Trinket Pots, Oliver Bonas (shop)


ABOVE: Primark Homeware (shop)


ABOVE: Zara Homeware (shop)


ABOVE: Zara Homeware (shop)



ABOVE: Lume Coat Stand Small White, BEdesign (shop)


ABOVE: Deer Shelf Metal large and small, BEdesign (shop)


ABOVE: Form Storage Shelf - white, B&Q (shop)


ABOVE: Zara Homeware (shop)
Share:

10 comments

  1. I LOVE that coat stand and those deer shelves. UGH totally want for my apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deer shelves are everything! Plus I love Zara homeware and could literally spend a fortune there x

    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2016/03/it-is-not-about-never-failing-but.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing inspo!

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful interior design, I love that first shelf.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know right Erin! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zara home is such a dangerous place for me to shop at Tania - I literally have to stay away from it or I'll spend my life savings in there LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Diane! Will totally check out your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Lizza! Glad you love the post! Will check out your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Lenya! I know - I desperately want that first shelf for my living room near my desk!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig