Monday, 28 March 2016

DASHING into Spring with DUNE


No.1, I'm pretty much 100% in LOVE with Dune's #SS16 collection. And, No.2, where the HELL is that whimsical beauty of a dress (above) from? *heavily lusting after it if you hadn't noticed*...


The new collection from Dune is BEYOND beautiful, and has literally everything to suit any girls's new season wardrobe (be it a cute flat sole or a towering heel). I'm particularly in LOVE and lust with the Alia white court shoe (pictured below on the right), as well as the above multi-coloured matching shoe and clutch #iwantthemnow. And, that pink bag? Oh my...

Click here to discover more from Dune...







Share:

2 comments

  1. OMG, that first picture dress is so lovely! The lace is very unique as well <3

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO NEW POST|

    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I love it too Chelsea! Want the entire outfit! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig