Tuesday, 9 February 2016

My DREAM Valentine's Date...


So Valentine's. It's coming up. Hopefully it'll start like this...



Rather, than say, like this:


The dream Valentine's date for me is (and yes, I will be sending the link to this post directly into my husband's inbox) a DIVINE dinner out at a swish restaurant, followed by lots of cocktails and lots of dancing...(simple, yet stylish, no?). If you're wondering what I'd be wearing...




...SHOP MY LOOK...

1. Ruffled dress, £1,595, Alexander McQueen at FarFetch (shop it HERE)
2. Lipstick in 'Angelina', £12, Iconic London (shop it HERE)
3. Esme Rope High Heels in Black, £29.99, Ego (shop them HERE & more styles HERE)
4. 'Lady' clutch, £1,049.98, Sarah Battaglia at FarFetch (shop it HERE)


And, after all that, if he forgets, then HELL, there's that bottle of wine in the fridge...


But it would be a shame to waste the shoes on hangin' out under the sink. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig