Friday, 5 February 2016

High Summer at RIVER ISLAND | #SS16


It's been a bit of a manic week (I'm, like, very ready to lie down for a good 12 to 14 hours), but I did have time to stop by the #SS16 high summer River Island press day yesterday for some SERIOUS new season wardrobe #inspo. This little trip may have proved to be a HUGE mistake however...
as it turns out I WANT EVERYTHING (the ol' bank balance is going to be taking one hell of a beating come summer). Get ready to lust after some seriously on-point swimwear, a feather necklace that'll work perfect with said swimwear, and a whole HAUL of fabulous accessories, dreamy sheer embroidered tops and much, much more...

Click HERE to discover more from River Island









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig