Thursday, 18 February 2016

Get your HUNTER'S on


This Valentine's me and my husband took a fairly breezy walk...(it wasn't fairly breezy, it WAS FREEZING), but I did however, discover the perfect pair of Hunter boots to wear for adventures such as these...
(you know, when one can't don a pair of towering heels and all that). Perfect for pairing with my favourite pair of ripped-knee skinny jeans, some faux fur and my husband's Superdry gilet, the 'Original Deep Sea Wedge Bootie' proffers a little height, whilst being totally waterproof (seriously, I tested them IN THE SEA) and warm...let me know what you think in the comment box at the bottom of the post and shop my style below...

Husband's Gilet: Superdry (SHOP similar)
Jeans: River Island (SHOP)
Boots: Hunter at MandMDirect (SHOP)
Jumper: borrowed (SHOP similar)
Faux fur snood: Next (SHOP similar)
Bag: H&M (SHOP similar)








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig