Friday, 19 February 2016

ACEXSPADE + MARBLE = total label lust


Happy friday guys! Fri...nally the working week is coming to a close, and I have the perfect way for you to celebrate (and yes, it does include marble...and a VAT of vino).
As you all know, I'm currently going through a bit of a material crush: with marble (now known - to my friends, family and work contacts, as the 'Marble Phase'... and I have suddenly become the easiest person in the world to buy gifts for). Alongside this has emerged a brand crush, with the likes of Acexspade. This cool, online label caters perfectly to my penchant for marble with a entire HAUL of beautiful, bohemian pendants, chokers and jewellery buys. Click here to discover more and shop my style (and flatlay) below...




SHOP MY FLATLAY

Marble Bar Necklace: Acexspade (shop here)
Evon Marble Choker: Acexspade (shop here)
Marble Cube Necklace & Earrings set in gold: Acexspade (shop here)
Double Pearl Ring: Acexspade (shop here)














Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig