Tuesday, 8 December 2015

'VAIN ABOUT SOUND' #VainSthlm


Never before have I been drawn to a pair of headphones, but VAIN STHLM's super-luxe, sleek, minimalist in-ear headphones have somehow managed to tap into my music-loving, tech-side (which means they're going to be by my side for a very long time). Be it listening to Foster the People's 'Pumped Up Kicks' as I sit at my desk (*like right now*), dancing alone in the kitchen to The Kooks while my husband looks on with an expression torn between horror and pride* or on the commute to the Big Smoke in bleached ripped jeans and my favourite tee. Not only do these little beauties come with a chic portable case (that's not going to get squashed between your Vogue and Yves Saint Laurent) but a tangle of cords won't happen either (I'VE WAISTED WHAT COULD BE YEARS OF MY LIFE FAILING TO UNTANGLE THESE THINGS) due to their 'tangle-resistant fabric cord.' Music to my ears. LITERALLY. And, the SOUND? It's GOOD. Like, really good. Tuned in Sweden and designed by Lisa Minogue (good name), VAIN STHLM's in-ear headphones are the BUSINESS. They're 'vain about sound.' And, I love that they are. 

Click HERE to discover more from VAIN STHLM

*Yeah, right. 







Like this post? Click on my last LIFESTYLE post below:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig