Wednesday, 9 December 2015

My MID-WEEK MOMENT: AnotherEight x TOPSHOP


AnotherEight has been one of my LABEL LOVES since it's launch, and the news that the SUPER-COOL brand has partnered with TOPSHOP for the ULTIMATE faux fur collection for #AW15 is met with a desperate hunt to find my hidden credit card (because more often than not - I can't be trusted with it). The capsule collection (in stores now) promises an array of beautiful autumnal hues (think dark forest green, black and blue, white and deep burgundy), and with prices ranging from £65 to £80 – it's a steal!

Click here to discover MORE.  




All images are sourced from AnotherEight/Eleventen Communications 

Like this post? Click on my last MID-WEEK MOMENT below:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig