Friday, 11 December 2015

GUESS CONNECT #AW15


If you haven't heard about the latest drop from GUESS, it's about time (sorry) that you did. In November the luxe brand launched it's first official Smartwatch: GUESS CONNECT – 'where Fashion Meets Functionality!' and BOY does it. This little beauty will not only look super-sleek on your arm against your #AW15 wardrobe, but it's Smart functions which include receiving notifications, calls and texts from your wrist is SERIOUSLY alluring too. Luckily, I got the opportunity to test this little tech-accessory out for myself, and I LOVED the results (in fact I was sniggering with glee at my desk every time the watch buzzed and a notification came through!). I don't know what it is, but something like this really gives you a buzz (both emotionally and physically in this case). It's a bit like when you get a new phone – technology has become so advanced, and there's so much we can now do – it feels super exciting and ridiculous new. And, let's face it, in the fashion industry we #LOVE the idea of something new.


This is perfect for the individual on the go, who needs things INSTANTLY. I loved the call and voice command, being able to read my text messages off my wrist and getting appointment reminders through (especially for those times of the week when you're so busy you've kind of forgotten where in fact you are and where you're actually meant to be). Oh, and, it literally works as your tech-guardian-angel – alerting you if you've left your phone behind somewhere (as it's got a Wireless leash that tells it when your phone is out of it's range!) eek! *hyperventilates*. It's like the DREAM people.

There's so much more to it – so make sure you CLICK HERE to find out more and read the list of specifics below too. With the women's styles RRP-ing at £289, I can't help but think this is a steal. It's GUESS and it's pretty, darn, super-cool. What's not to love! 

Image sourced from GUESS CONNECT/Sequel UK 









Like this post? Click on my previous STYLE post below: 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig