Monday, 21 December 2015

Festive wreath-making with Figleaves & McQueens


A week ago or so (I know, I know, slow-posting!) I was invited to spend my evening at McQueens Florist School festive wreath-making with Figleaves! Not only was this a great opportunity to view the new collection from the lingerie-giant, but I discovered it was the perfect way to relax and chill out (who knew!). After a couple of glasses of prosecco (the wreath-making was happily unaffected by this...I think), and some nibbles, we got down to it – and it's quite a bit harder than you think! I'll admit I had a couple of hiccups (the cinnamon sticks just WOULD NOT stay together and kept falling out all over the place), but after a couple of false starts my wreath was all I could think about. Literally! The process of wreath-making (and floristry itself) is wonderfully theraputic (honestly, I think I was quiet for about an hour – a rare, and rather odd sight), and all I cared about in that moment was 'where will I placed the orange segment?!', or 'what colour bow will work with this colour-scheme?!'...'GOLD METALLIC PINE CONES or NATURAL PINE CONES????!!!' It's the ideal way to escape the world and your worries for a moment. Let's not forget about the new Figleaves collection however. The line is definitely one to get your hands on for the new season. Think beautiful gold slips, triangle lingerie sets and beautiful lace! So gorgeous! A definite must-have!

To shop and discover more from Figleaves CLICK HERE
To discover more about McQueens and their classes CLICK HERE












Like this post? Click on the below! 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig