Tuesday, 10 November 2015

10 THINGS I NEED IN MY LIFE #AsSeenAtPressDays

NO.1 A CHANEL BEAUTY COUNTER...
...in your own home. That's right. Let's just sit here for a minute and take that in. A.Chanel.Beauty.Counter.In.Your.Home. Stocked with Chanel. Maybe even with Chanel make-up artists on hand so you don't leave the house with a foundation-face that stops at your neck and doesn't match the rest of your body. This is the dream people.

NO.2 EVERYTHING FROM H&M X BALMAIN
EVERYTHING. Seriously. This collection is THE BUSINESS. Not only am I fawning after the decadent, high-voltage dresses from the collab, but would potentially give my left arm for the leather jacket with the signature gold buttons. Not really sure what to do with self in the mist of it all except longing search the hashtag #HMBALMAINATION.


NO.3 HELEN MOORE #SS16
At Bryan Morel's latest new season showcase it was with HEAVY LUST that I feasted my eyes on this faux fur pink bag...and the pom pom's, and the scarfs, and the clutch bags, etc. etc. It took all of my self-restraint to not bury my face in it...
NO.4 MARABOU FEATHER-TRIMMED SHOES
At BOUX AVENUE's recent store opening on Oxford Street, cocktail in hand, I came across these Carrie Bradshaw-esque Marabou feather beauts. Never have I worn anything covered in marabou, but it occurred to me there and then that I wouldn't be unafraid to work these little numbers. Classic, white and FLUFFY, it's a YES from me.

No.5 A GIANT CHANEL BOTTLE
What? Would this NOT look uber-chic in my living room / bedroom? No scratch that, the HALLWAY. What girl wouldn't want a oversized structural Chanel bottle in their hallway? One could say to their butler: 'Please leave the Globe Trotter suitcases by the GIANT Chanel in the hallway...'. (If one had a butler....or Globe Trotter suitcase(s)....or a giant CHANEL bottle). I spotted this absolutely beauty at the Quintessentially Wedding event at Claridges last week. Unfortunately, it was rather too large to try and slip under my coat.
NO.6 THESE SUNGLASSES
ON MY FACE. They're BEAUTIFUL, no? Spotted at the Surgery PR Group press day I was like a moth to the flame.


NO.7 CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA'S #SS16 COLLECTION
I stopped by the Charlotte Olympia new season press event last Friday at the Connaught Hotel and fell HEAD-OVER-HEELS in love with practically everything, including these shoes! Yes, I may not be able to walk in them, but who cares when they look this good? I would LEARN to walk in THEM or just sit down...like, the entire time *currently picturing self going back and forth on tube continuously due to not being able to stand up/walk in said shoes*

NO.8 THIS TEZENIS TOP
Showcased by a PR at the Bryan Morel PR day, I'm pretty sure this Tezenis tee was made for me. A) it's covered in sequins and, b) it's a slogan t-shirt. Tis the DREAM. Tezenis? I love you *heart emoji*
NO.9 BIRKENSTOCK'S KICKS
Not only were these shown at a press day (Surgery PR Group) but they were MADE for wearing to press days. I think I can safely say that we've all made that key, rather monumental press day-attire mistake i.e. worn heels. And as a result, suffered greatly from it. Cue memory of myself limping through the West End and having to stop to buy half-off flip flops. These Birkenstock beauts will help you keep going all day long.

NO.10 CHANEL FLOORING

No justification as to why a person would want Chanel flooring is needed here. 

All images are edited with the app InstaSize & sourced from my Instagram: @thefashionache

Like this post? Click on the below:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig