Thursday, 29 October 2015

My MID-WEEK MOMENT: #SS16


If you read the blog on a regular basis, you'll know already that I have an unhealthy #LOVE for novelty clutch bags and FABULOUS can't-live-without shoes (standard). This week, my self-control over my credit card was put to the test with a whole HAUL of #SS16 press events covering the new collections from the likes of Nicholas Kirkwood, Sophia Webster, KATE SPADE (!), Amanda Wakeley, Roksanda Ilincic, Globe Trotter and many, MANY more luxurious, lust-worthy labels. Check out my snaps below of my favourite picks from the brands, and feel free, when you get to the Kate Spade section, to sit down. You're going to need to - the new drops are THAT good...don't say I didn't warn you. 


SOPHIA WEBSTER





NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD




KATE SPADE 






JULIEN MACDONALD


ROKSANDA ILINCIC 



GLOBE TROTTER


AMANDA WAKELEY






LAURA WHITMORE X DAISY JEWELLERY




Like this post? Click on last week's MID-WEEK MOMENT below:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig