Monday, 28 September 2015

THE BALMAIN ARMY IS COMING #H&M


Say hello to the SERIOUSLY LUXE print campaign from H&M's latest collab with Balmain (did I mention that I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS?!). Not only is this a COLLABORATION I will cry over if I miss it, but the brands have got models and fashion icons of the moment; Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner and Jourdan Dunn as the faces of the campaign. Shot by Photographer Mario Sorrenti, the three models appear alongside male models, Hao Yun Xiang and Dudley O'Shaughnessy in a futuristic, out-of-this-world, subway scene where each model leads their own crew (reflecting the different (and much-anticipated) themes of the Balmain x H&M collection). Including womenswear, menswear and accessories, it is with BAITED BREATH that will await it's drop in selected stores and online WORLDWIDE from the 5th November...*argh!*

“When you love the Balmain world, you love the models that are part of it too. Kendall, Gigi and Jourdan are my friends, and they are the perfect choice to star in the Balmain x H&M campaign.” Olivier Rousteing, Creative Director of Balmain 

#HMBalmaination 
Click HERE to discover more from H&M 

All images and quotes are sourced from H&M PR 

Like this post? Click on the below:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig