Wednesday, 23 September 2015

MY MID-WEEK MOMENT #LFW


This week's MID-WEEK MOMENT is of course devoted to #LFW and the new emerging designer's I've already developed an UNHEALTHY crush on. Although, unfortunately, my FASHION WEEK was brief (we were going to press on the next issue of the mag) it was FULL of brand-spanking new #INSPO. Here's a little TASTE of what I got up to...

Oh, and the brand's YOU need to check out?
GEMMA ROE. Her shoes are like the fashion love child of Sophia Webster and Nicholas Kirkwood. They're FUNKY, fun (v.important) and SERIOUSLY stylish. Debuting her first collection 'Tropical Disco' (#SS16) at London Fashion Week, for me, it was love at first sight (discover more HERE). I also ADORED the beautiful #SS16-ready summer prints from St Piece who showcased not only their signature scarfs but a fabulous new array of totes. Discover and shop their designs HERE






I check out the new collection from Rufier Jewellery 















Like this post? Click on the below:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig