Tuesday, 29 September 2015

My LOVE AFFAIR with Estée Lauder


So, I don't know if you know, but I'm a little bit in LOVE with Estée Lauder. The love affair started when I tried the make-up brand's DOUBLE WEAR foundation (find it HERE), and from then on, the little beauty hasn't left my side (or my face). I wore the lighter version for my wedding day, paired with the brand's delectable (almost edible) DayWear moisturiser (HERE). It smells like cucumber, and is the perfect little number for awakening even the most stubborn of sleepyheads - myself included. One of the brand's signature scents, Modern Muse, has also taken my dressing table and fragrance collection by STORM. There's something extremely both LUXE and sophisticated about it and it's proved itself to be the ideal, go-to fragrance for anything from that greatly-anticipated board meeting, to post-work cocktails. It's floral, yet soft and alluring, and debuts beautiful 'Sleek Woods Accords' - the perfect mix for 2015's sophisticated, confident woman...

Stay tuned for more Estée Lauder LOVE coming to the blog... 

SHOP MY PICKS:
Paris baroque clutch: Aldo at ASOS (find it HERE)
Modern Muse eau de parfum spray, £90 (100ml), Estée Lauder (find it HERE
Bracelet: Endless Jewellery CLICK HERE for bracelet, and HERE for charm
Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Brightening Serum + Concealer in Light Medium, £28.50, Estée Lauder (find it HERE
Pure Color Envy Lip Volumizer, £23, Estée Lauder (find it HERE)








Like this post? Click on the below: 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig