Wednesday, 16 September 2015

ACCESSORIZE'S STREET STYLE CAMPAIGN #AW15


One thing I've recently noticed (and tell me if you've found the same thing) my husband really doesn't understand my #LOVE for all things NOVELTY (just last week he tried to persuade me to get rid of a clutch shaped like a diamond...I have no idea why). Personally, I can't seem to get enough of lipstick-shaped bags (Lulu Guinness), quirky perfume clutches, 'Pasteurised Milk' carry cartons (as seen above) and anything (AND EVERYTHING) which resembles or even nods to a gold pineapple. Now, I know what you're thinking...she's lost it (FINALLY). But no, I am NOT alone. Far from it. The streets are lined with girls and guys flaunting these adorable, novel bags. In the top branches of the fashion tree, high-end designers such as Charlotte Olympia, the coveted Kate Spade, Lulu Guinness, Sophia Webster and many, MANY more happily pamper us with their FABULOUS, eye-popping novel designs: THAT we just CAN'T get ENOUGH OF. And, look! Accessorize's #AW15 Street Style Campaign is here, and caters to every one of your novelty needs! I mean who doesn't need a rocket clutch bag??? This, surely, can only mean one thing...

 I'm definitely right and my husband's very, VERY wrong: Cue *SMUG FACE* and the retrieval of the diamond shaped clutch bag...

Click HERE to discover more from and shop at ACCESSORIZE 








All images are sourced from Accessorize/PR Shots 

Like this post? Click on the below:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig