Thursday, 16 July 2015

Katy Perry X H&M #HolidayCampaign2015


BREAKING FASHION NEWS: High-street brand, H&M really know how to cause a stir in the industry, and their latest campaign is no let down. The brand is pleased to announce that pop and style icon Katy Perry will star in their 2015 Holiday Campaign which celebrates this season's signature H&M summer style for the holidays. 

'"H&M was one of the places where I first began cultivating my personal style. I have continued to love integrating H&M pieces into my wardrobe throughout the years. One of the reasons I love the holidays is being able to dress cozy and cute, which H&M executes  so well for every budget. I can’t wait for you to see the world we created with Jonas Åkerlund and Dan Jackson," says Katy Perry.'

'"We are so thrilled that Katy Perry will star in our campaign this holiday season. We love everything about  Katy,  from  her  incredible  talent  and  energy  to  her  playful  sense  of  personal  style,"  says Pernilla Wohlfahrt, H&M's Head of Design.' 

I SERIOUSLY can't wait for this...

Click HERE to discover the latest from the brand. 

All images and quotes are sourced from H&M/H&M PR

Like this post? Click on the below:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig