Tuesday, 26 May 2015

NEW LOOK #AW15

   
It's been a bit manic (what with the wedding planning and all) that I've been a little slow at putting up my snaps from the #AW15 press shows. So, here's a little sneak preview of what's going to be hitting the shelves for the new season from NEW LOOK. Absolutely adored their shoes (#LOVE the black fringed booties, silver sandals and grey over-the-knee boots - ALL set to be must-haves for when the colder weather hits us again). And, that shoe pyramid? Wouldn't mind one of those in my living rom (although...I'm not sure what the fiance would say...perhaps I could potentially hide it with a sheet? *looks thoughtful*). With stacks of jewellery on hand, and enough slogan tee's to sink a battleship, I reckon we'll be all set for when the new season spins around! 

Click HERE to discover more from New Look. 





















Like this post? Click on:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig