Thursday, 28 May 2015

JUNIORS BE JUNIOR #NEW


I can't deny it: I #LOVE a slogan tee. So when Juniors Be Junior dropped their latest #AW15 collection online, it was hard not to become instantly smitten with their slick, fun snapbacks and cut crop tops and joggers. Could definitely see myself flaunting these on a laid-back Saturday! Dedicated to cool street wear (as well as cool, vibrant accessories and unisex sweatshirts and clothing), JBJ is ALL about affordable urban-wear. Discover your youthful, playful, RELAXED side with their latest offering....

Prices range from £28 to £200. Click HERE to discover more. 




All images are sourced from Juniors be Junior/POP PR

Like this post? Click on the below:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig