Tuesday, 7 April 2015

We Are Handsome #100%Australian


I don't know if you've noticed, but summer is COMING. I got back this evening from work at the mag, and could smell it in the air. THIS MEANS it's time to start planning (and purchasing) that #SS15 swimwear wardrobe. The best place to start? WE ARE HANDSOME. The 100% Australian brand proffers seriously cool, high-voltage prints, SHOW-STOPPING silhouettes and INCREDIBLE stand-out designs. With the likes of Rih Rih, Beyonce and Diane Kruger rocking their pieces, the brand has become THE label to be seen in. I'm obsessed with their apparel too - perfect for bracing those summer rays in (and the British breeze!). 

Click HERE to discover more of the collection. 










All images are sourced from Task PR/We Are Handsome

Like this post? Click on:
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig