Thursday, 30 April 2015

A Touch of Luxury #AW15atTedBaker


Yesterday, with London's iconic skyline spread below us, I spent some time at the Babylon restaurant at The Roof Gardens in Kensington with Ted Baker's brand-spanking new Sugar Sweet collection. With Ted-inspired cocktail in hand, and a beautiful new, floral-adorned collection spread before me - it was a gorgeous way to spend an afternoon!
Get set to discover the pink and mint floral-illustrated collection, showcasing body lotions, body sprays, cute sherbet-coloured lip balms, decadent body souffles and much, much more! All at a wonderfully affordable price! I'm in love, are you? 












Like this post? Read about PAUL'S BOUTIQUE'S new collection 
by clicking on the below: 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig