Monday, 2 March 2015

Want to live 'Happy Leigh Ever After'? #NEW


Want to live 'Happy Leigh Ever After'? I know I do. And, with these shoes glimmering beautifully on your feet and in your wardrobe (walk-in? no? well....we can dream can't we) you're off to a good start. Adara Leigh London's latest wedding shoe collection is so stylish - and on-point for the new season - it's bound to get any style maven's pulse pumping. Showcasing a series of metallic beauties embellished with pearls, glitter and heart-stopping bows (in chic grey, wedding-white and a gorgeous shade of purple) no bride-to-be will be able to resist! And, as a bride-to-be myself, I can confirm that there will be many a sleepless night worrying which pair to choose for the big day....White Azealia? Stardust Ivy? or Georgina? Hmmmm...this is going to take some time...



And, if you haven't checked out the brand's mainstream collection, do it and click HERE - Adara Leigh's Black Glitter Almond Toe Pump EFE is going to hit the top of your wish list in a nanosecond...don't say I didn't warn you. 






All images are sourced from Adara Leigh London/Wingfield PR

Like this? Click on:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig