Sunday, 22 March 2015

THE Delpozo Runway Show #SS15


With spring on the horizon, I'm currently dreaming of wearing something like the ethereal, show-stopping creations of Delpozo's Spring/Summer'15 Collection. I'm completely in love with the line's beautiful eclectic lines, sensational silhouettes, divine embellishment and glorious applique and over-sized floral motifs. This heavenly collection is definitely going to inspire my #SS15 wardrobe no end. From the glorious sherbet palette, to the ravishing layers of sheer material and intricate prints and embroidery. Delpozo? You have sartorially seduced us once again. 

Discover more of the collection HERE.










All images are sourced from Delpozo
All video's are sourced from YouTube

Like this post? Click here:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig