Monday, 30 March 2015

REFORMATION #theweddingcollection


Enter REFORMATION, a brand (and you have been warned) that will INSTANTLY seduce you. The label, where 'fashion and sustainability coexist' has recently launched their Summer Wedding Collection, and BOY is it romantic. As a bride-to-be myself, I can't tell you how besotted I am with the new collection. Promising beautiful feminine lines, a cool bohemian vibe and divine prints and co-ords, it's a line that can be worn by guest, bride and bridesmaid. What I love about these dresses is their versatility. Perfect they may be for a wedding, but also for that late evening summer BBQ, garden party or dreamy walk in the park under the setting sun. These are dresses I'd live in throughout the summer until winter comes again (and it's no longer appropriate to wear less than two layers). REFORMATION? You're heading to the top of my wish list. 

 CLICK HERE to discover more from REFORMATION










All images are sourced from Reformation/Derris & Company PR

Like this post? Click on:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig