Thursday, 26 March 2015

GET MARRIED IN #SOPHIA WEBSTER



So, as you know (or may not know), I'm getting married this year - and RIGHT ON TIME IT APPEARS, because look WHO just launched a brand-spanking new bridal shoe collection! Oh, you know, just one of my ALL-TIME favourite shoe designers: Sophia Webster! Newly launched (on the 20th March 2015), the designer has re-imagined a divine selection of seven of her signature shoe styles, including her iconic speech bubble clutch bag in baby pink, ice blue and elegant ivory! Showcasing her trademark candy colour palette and delectable (almost edible!) prints and playful designs, you'll also delight in the fact that every pair of shoes in the collection is marked on the soles with her signature slogan: 'WIFEY FOR LIFEY'. I'm in LOVE, and already planning to sell most of my things in order to buy a pair...or two. 


"When I first decided to do bridal shoes I was not yet married so thinking about what I would wear for my wedding was a great starting point! As the collection was being brought to life I imagined all sorts of women slipping into the shoes and feeling like queens for that special day. With that in mind I wanted to use really feminine touches like satin uppers, crystal heels and gem stones, all in delicate tones that would work with classic dresses but add a little flourish.” Sophia Webster


Find them HERE (Sophia Webster online) and HERE (NET-A-PORTER)








All images and quotes are sourced from Sophia Webster/Starworks Group

Like this post? Click on:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig