Sunday, 15 March 2015

Alfredo Villalba #SS15

When a collection THIS good hits the runway, there's a little piece of me that wants to sell everything I own just so I can buy EVERY.SINGLE.PIECE. Alfredo Villalba's SS15 line is one you will instantly fall in love with. Revel in the collection's beautiful applique detailing, geometric sequins, delectable tulle, divine embellishment and heart-stoppingly exquisite silhouettes. It's a line that pushes the boundaries, yet is still effortlessly wearable and perfect for integrating into your Spring/Summer'15 wardrobe for the most glamorous of events. Showcasing over 35 years of experience, the amount of skill exhibited in each and every piece is clearly evident. I'm in LOVE, are you? If so, click HERE to see all of the collection and start your love affair with ALFREDO VILLALBA







All images are sourced from Alfredo Villalba

Like this post? Click on:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig