Monday, 23 February 2015

SKEENA S #bloggerstyleoff


So, for my latest style post I pulled together this look for the Skeena S fashion blogger style off! Working this beautiful, digitally-printed dress - known as the Cyclone Scuba - it's the perfect backdrop for a white faux fur clutch and nude heel! I would therefore LOVE IT, if you could click HERE and vote for me! (just 'like' my picture to vote) - and remember, if you vote you'll be in with a chance of winning £150 of Skeena S vouchers! What are you waiting for!? The designer's #SS15 collection is looking HAWT! 

SHOP MY LOOK:
Dress: Cyclone Scuba by Skeena S (find it HERE)
Clutch: Zara 
Shoes: Zara (find similar HERE)
Watch: Michael Kors (find similar HERE)
Bracelet: Lola and Grace (find it HERE





Images have been edited with the App A Beautiful Mess

Like this? Click on:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig