Monday, 8 December 2014

Sooth your SOLE #DuneSS15Pressday


If you're looking for your SOLEMATE for #SS15, it's time to call off the hunt! Dune's FABULOUS #SS15 press day really knocked my socks off (so I could pop my favourites from their delightful new collection ON). Showcasing everything from gloriously edible pastel shades, HIGH-VOLTAGE snakeskin heels (don't forget the matching clutch bag now), Manolo-Blahnik-meets-Carrie-Bradshaw-like beauties, towering heels dipped in ombre glitter and everything else inbetween anyone could even dream of - there's no doubt the new collection is going to take the high street by STORM! Bring on #SS15 ey? (And I'll take one of those amazing flower walls too please)...













Like this? Check out:


Share:

1 comment

  1. Dune are definitely stepping up their game! I'm loving the two tone crocodile skin shoes.

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig