Tuesday, 30 December 2014

My CHRISTMAS Haul...#CHANEL


I'll admit it, I've been well and truly spoilt this #Christmas. Not only did Ted Baker rock up on my Christmas morning, but CHANEL (in the form of the above vintage pumps) and Michael Kors did too. Discover what I got below, and feel free to tell me what you got too in the comment box below!

SHOP my GIFTS:
Viva La Juicy Gold Couture, Juicy Couture (find it HERE)
 Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Make-up SPF 10 (find it HERE)
Diptyque Mini Candle Set at FarFetch.com (find it HERE)
Fappey Snow Blossom Embellished Top, Ted Baker (find it HERE)
La Laque Couture in Feuille D'or, YSL (find it HERE)
Scandalous Fragrance, Victoria's Secret (find it HERE)
Liberty Print Handkerchief, Liberty of London (find it HERE)






Like this? Click on:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig