Tuesday, 30 December 2014

HIT the SALE's @ MyTheresa.com


NOW, I know what you're thinking: Christmas is over, the SALE's have started and you're raring to SPLASH the CASH on those too-good-to-believe bargains! But HOLD UP.Let's think about this...will that oversized faux fur coat you've been eyeing up - that's now hit the sale rail - REALLY make your wardrobe for next season? It's time to think practically. Bag the bargains that are 1. CLASSIC - and will last season upon season, or 2. channel the trends that'll be making their mark in the new season #SS15. Think PALM prints, fabulous swimwear, perforated tote bags, classic statement jewellery pieces, wrap skirts, sweet pastels and glorious must-have clutch bags and metallic shoes. And, a good place to start for those classic pieces? MyTheresa.com of course. Here are my favourite SALE picks - get them before they're gone (all links below). 




SHOP my MyTheresa.com SALE picks:
(top to bottom, left to right)

All images are sourced from My Theresa.com

Like this? Click on:



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig