Monday, 24 November 2014

Osman x Amazon #AW14


Eponymous label, Osman has brought us the ULTIMATE Christmas present this year by creating a capsule collection for Amazon. The London-based label by Osman Yousefzada, made its #LFW debut in 2008, and brought slick, architectural lines and a clean aesthetic to the table, delighting the likes of Beyoncé, Emily Blunt and Gwyneth Paltrow. Comprising of four statement pieces (including a very festive jumper) and some seriously cool necklaces, starting from a mere £40, this collaboration is one I can't wait to get my hands on! Race you there!

Click HERE to beat me to it!




All images are sourced from Osman x Amazon/Mission PR

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig