Sunday, 9 November 2014

November Shopping List #Part1







From LEFT to RIGHT, TOP to BOTTOM:
Embellished box clutch, Miss Selfridge
Printed Silk Dress, Nina Ricci at My Theresa
Milkshake clutch bag, New Look
Red and yellow scarf, Queendom of Oeuf
Textured clutch, Londali
Balza Rose printed dress, Giambattista Valli at My Theresa
D-Cube Leather tote, Tod's at My Theresa
Grey over-the-knee boots, Jones Bootmaker
Earmuffs, Toft
Iconic Bambi-print zip-around wallet, Givenchy at My Theresa
Monogramme metallic leather wallet, Saint Laurent at My Theresa
Iridescent snakeskin clutch, New Look
Save the Children Christmas Jumper, George at Asda (the jumpers will raise funds for Save the Children's vital work in the UK). 
Clip-on earrings, Dolce & Gabbana at My Theresa

Images are sourced from:
PR Shots/My Theresa/Surgery Group/Obsession PR/Chase PR/Save The Children
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig